VALLEY FITNESS 24/7
VALLEY FITNESS 24/7
Lake Chelan, WA
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Registration. In order to use this website for the purpose of purchasing a visitor pass/membership online and gain access to gym facilities; a user must first complete the registration form to login. By creating an online account for our website, you agree to the following terms and conditions of use as well as membership contract as outlined below. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required. By completing the registration process and duly completing the creation of your login account, you are electronically agreeing to the following statement: "I have read and understand the below provisions and agree to be bound by them, as indicated by creation of my login account."
Please also note:
A separate account is required for each Member. Memberships may not be shared and are non-transferable.
A separate account is required for each Visitor. Visitor Passes may not be shared and are non-transferable.
Failure to follow these terms and conditions will result in termination of your Visitor Pass / Membership to Valley Fitness Chelan without refund.
Orders. We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
Cancellation Policy. Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Membership agreements will automatically renew until written cancellation is received. Written cancellation must be received at least 5 business days prior to your renewal date to stop automatic charges to your account. No refunds will be issued. Membership terms will no be prorated. You will be required to pay 100% of your regular membership fee for any time remaining in the term. Any termination by Valley Fitness or you shall not relieve you of any obligations to pay membership fees or past due account fees accrued prior to such cancellation. Written cancellations can be sent via email: [email protected] or mail: Valley Fitness, PO Box 433, Chelan, WA 98816.
Refund Policy. All Sales are Final. No Refunds.
Memberships Contracts. I agree to pay the corresponding membership fee to Valley Fitness LLC. Monthly dues will be due and withdrawn today and on the renewal date of each proceeding month * NOTE: If payment is declined there will be a $20 fee applied to your account * Before signing this document, I have read, understand, and hereby agree to the terms and conditions of the membership as defined in the following sections of this membership form and know that it affects my legal rights.
This agreement will automatically renew until written cancellation is received by owner. Written cancellation must be received at least 5 business days prior to your renewal date to stop automatic charges to your account. No refunds will be issued. Membership terms will no be prorated. Written cancellations can be sent via email: [email protected] or mail: Valley Fitness, PO Box 433, Chelan, WA 98816.
Membership Rules, Regulations & Policies. Violation of any rules, regulations, policies or other abusive or irresponsible behavior will result in membership suspension/termination. By creating my online account, I acknowledge the fact that these policies have been presented and explained to me and I agree to abide by them. I have also been informed that my privileges to use the Valley Fitness facilities may be suspended and/or terminated for violation of the stated policies.
1. OREINTATION. Before using the facility, all participants must complete the registration packet, pay appropriate fees and complete an equipment/machinery orientation.
2. SIGN IN. For both security and utilization of tracking, all participants using the facility must check in at the front door bar scanner upon entering Valley Fitness. Non-members without a day pass are not allowed to enter any workout area.
3. PERSONAL PROPERTY. Valley Fitness and/or its owners, agents and employees are not responsible for lost or stolen items, possessions, or any other personal property.
4. PERSONAL CONDUCT. Members, guests and visitors will respect others and behave in an appropriate manner at all times.
5. EXERCISE CLOTHING. Appropriate footwear and workout attire are required. Shirts are to be worn at all times. All shoes are to be either gym only shoes, or shoes that are cleaned upon arrival so as to not track in rocks, dirt or debris of any other kind.
6. MINORS. Individuals age 15-18 will not be permitted to use the facility without a signed parental consent. No one under the age of 15 is permitted to use the facility. Children are not allowed to accompany parents or other adults into Valley Fitness.
7. DAMAGES TO FACILITY. Abuse of the facilities and equipment will not be tolerated. This includes but is not limited to: dropping dumbbells, weight plates and allowing weight stacks to fall in an uncontrolled manner. Collars should be used on bars at all times. Weight plates, dumbbells, and any other exercise equipment are to be used correctly and returned to its proper rack/place when finished.
8. FOOD & DRINK. No food or drink other than water in a closed container is permitted in the facility beyond the check-in foyer.
9. MEMBERSHIPS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE. Shared Valley Fitness access with a non-member will result in forfeiture of membership effective immediately.
10. CANCELLATION POLICY. Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Membership agreements will automatically renew until written cancellation is received. Written cancellation must be received at least 5 business days prior to your renewal date to stop automatic charges to your account. No refunds will be issued. Membership terms will no be prorated. You will be required to pay 100% of your regular membership fee for any time remaining in the term. Any termination by Valley Fitness or you shall not relieve you of any obligations to pay membership fees or past due account fees accrued prior to such cancellation. Written cancellations can be sent via email: [email protected] or mail: Valley Fitness, PO Box 433, Chelan, WA 98816.
All Sales are Final. No Refunds.
11. RULES, REGULATIONS AND POLICIES. All Rules, Regulations & Policies are part of the Membership Agreement and participants of Valley Fitness are obligated to observe and comply with these at all times. Changes, if necessary, may be posted from time to time at the facility. All memberships will be held to strict compliance. Failure by a member to do so shall permit Valley Fitness to cancel member’s membership. Cancellation does not relieve member of the obligation to pay the full purchase price of his or her membership.
12. RIGHT TO TERMINATE OR CHANGE SERVICES, RATES AND FACILITIES. All regulations, policies, facilities, locations, services, hours, rates, annual or monthly dues, member’s fees and charges, are subject to change following the initial term agreed upon without notice at the sole discretion of Valley Fitness.
Membership Acknowledge of Risks, Waiver & Release
I understand and am aware that the fitness activities I partake in at Valley Fitness are a potentially dangerous and hazardous activity. I also understand that fitness activities involve a risk up to and including death and that I am voluntarily participating in these activities and using equipment and machinery with the knowledge of the dangers involved. I further understand that there may be no or inadequate facilities for treatment or transport for me if I am injured. I herby agree to expressly assume and accept any and all risk of injury and/or death.
I do herby for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assign, waive, release and forever discharge Valley Fitness, LLC and its officers, agents, employees, representatives, executors, and all others from any and all responsibilities or liability for any injuries, damages, occurrences, acts, omissions or conditions resulting from my participation in any programs/activities or my use of equipment or machinery in Valley Fitness or arising out of my participation in any activity in said facility.
I do herby further declare myself to be physically sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease, infirmity or other illness that would prevent my participation in any of the fitness activities of Valley Fitness or use of equipment or machinery except as hereinafter stated. I do herby acknowledge that I have been informed of the need for a physician’s approval for my participation in any fitness activity or in the use of exercise equipment or machinery. I acknowledge that I have either had a physical examination and have been given my physician’s permission to participate, or that I have decided to participate in activity and/or use of equipment or machinery without the approval of my physician and do herby assume all responsibility for my participation.
I participate in fitness activities at my own risk. I release, indemnify and hold harmless Valley Fitness LLC, its servants and agents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever.
I herby consent to and permit emergency treatment in the event of illness or injury while participating in the activities of Valley Fitness.
I have read and understand the above provisions and agree to be bound by them, as indicated by creation of my login account.
Links. This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Security. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.